Have you every heard of a Zyto Scan? This may be a little out there for some of you, but I would encourage you to open your mind to the possibility that it works. Because of some experience I have had in the past with Naturopaths and other holistic health doctors, I believe the body can tell you what you need. I have done bio meridian testing and muscle testing before so this is another tool like those that measure electric pulses in your body and which organ systems are being stressed. The results for me were spot on. Maybe a little embarrassing, but spot on. I had rushed off the last two mornings without my normal routine of meditation, water, reading and (do I dare say) my morning poop. Yep, I said it. I hadn’t had a bowel movement for two days, which isn’t normal for me unless I am off of my normal routine. I have always struggled with my digestion and still am trying to work on my gut so that it’s not such a struggle for me when I don’t have the perfect situation. You’ll see from my testing that it was spot on.
Here is my video with my friend Kaylee Powers. She is an expert in Ameo Essential Oils.
Let me know if you want to try this amazing Zyto Scan out for yourself.
Since I came up with digestive problems, I thought I would share the best things I know of that has helped me with the system gets backed up. Here are some suggestions to help with having good bowel movements everyday.
1. Start the day with a quart of water. I usually put 1 tsp of hymalayn Sea Salt in mine to rehydrate my cells. I also drink water with a half lemon squeezed into it. If you drink this warm it helps even more. My normal routine is water with salt, reading scriptures, prayer, meditation and if no urge has occurred, then I go do my workout. I then drink lemon water the rest of the morning until I am reading to break my fast from the night. If I haven’t gone yet, this usually does the trick when I sit down to do my emails and have that warm lemon water, which is also great for the liver.
2. Move in the morning. I love to workout in the morning. I get it done and it is great for your cortisol to get moving also. Yoga moves are especially helpful with digestion. If you do “cat” and “cow” moves and some sun salutations in the morning as part of your mediation, then that can really help. Everyone should be enjoying exercising and finding something they love to do. Walking is wonderful, HITT training, weight lifting, your favorite sport, Zumba, really you just need to move everyday.
3. Take magnesium the night before. I would dare say that everyone is deficient in magnesium because of the lack of minerals in the soil and hence in our food. Magnesium helps you sleep and relax so it’s perfect to take before bed. Magnesium Glycinate is well absorbed and you can order it with no shipping at NutriKey online. Also Magnesium Lactate is a great source because it isn’t synthetic and is a whole food option for magnesium. It is from Standard Process and you can buy it here in Sandy, Utah from Dr. Stockwell’s office.
4. Take Vitamin C in the morning and night. Vitamin C is wonderful for stress, the formation of collagen and connective tissue, immune boosting, helping with free radical damage and its used to manufacture glutathione, which the most powerful antioxidant in the body. I am trying Standard Process’s Cyrutta Plus, which is food based. Another brand that is good is by Solaray and you take 1-2 mg a day.
5. Flax Seeds- This is something that if everything else fails, will work for me and my body. I take 1-2 TBS of golden flax seeds and put them in a coffee grinder, then I pour it into 8 oz of water and mix and drink. I usually do this at night if I didn’t have a good bowel movement that day and I am guaranteed that tomorrow it will be award winning!! You can do this everyday if you really struggle with digestion. It doesn’t taste great, but you just drink it down and your done. It’s important to take this with water to really do the job were looking for it to do.
6. Put 1-2 drops of Ameo essential oil, Gest-Calm into your morning water everyday. I just started doing this after this scan and it has been great to add to my routine.
Everything got right back on track once I realized that I needed to put all these 6 things into practice. I feel like this is an important topic and no one should be embarrassed about it. We need to be making sure that the body is getting rid of all the toxins inside of us through our poop, urine, and sweat. That’s the only way they come out, so we need to make sure everything is working right.
Update on Angie is that she is starting another round of Chemo this week. Thank you for all your prayers for her. I know they are helping her. She is an amazing women and is still fighting everyday for her life.