Did you know that 99% of us are deficient in the worlds most important mineral? Magnesium is a master mineral. It is responsible for over 350 life providing reactions in the body.
This may just be the simplest, most elegant solution to our most common issues… low energy, broken focus, reduced memory comprehension, sleep problems, high blood pressure, anxiety, migraines, joint pain, cravings, and More. If we can absorb more magnesium than we can help the body functions like our immune response, metabolizing fats, carbs, amino acids, nervous & muscular support, proper cardiac & brain function, blood sugar, blood pressure, energy & protein synthesis, the formation of strong bones & teeth… cellular health….And the list go’s on and on… and on.
We know that the skin is the biggest organ and a great and safe way to absorb this important mineral. I wanted to share this recipe for making Magnesium Oil. This recipe can also serves as a deodorant, when sprayed under your arm pits, rub, and let dry for 5 seconds. After I make this oil recipe, I just add my favorite essential oil. I like lavender and frankincense for my personal deodorant. You can also make some great body butter recipes with this oil or just use it all my itself to help you relax and sleep better.
- 1 cup Magnesium Chloride Flakes (This is the ones I use)
- 1 cup distilled water
- A glass bowl or glass measuring cup
- A glass spray bottle (plastic will work too)
1. Boil the distilled water. It is important to use distilled to extend the shelf life of the mixture. Put the Magnesium Chloride
- Flakes in the glass bowl or measuring cup and the pour the boiling water over it.
- Stir well until completely dissolved. Let cool completely and store in the spray bottle. Can be stored at room temperature for at least six months. I keep in my bathroom to use daily.
how to use magnesium oil
Spray on arms, legs, and stomach daily. I use 10-20 sprays per day. It will tingle on the skin the first few times it is used, and this is normal. It should fade after a few applications, but you can dilute with more water if it bothers you too much.
You can leave on the skin or wash off after 20-30 minutes. I usually apply after a shower and then use coconut oil or a lotion bar to moisturize about 5 minutes later.